Metzitzah B’peh

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Grandparents Went to Auschwitz and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!


The design has now been removed by Printfection from their website, so I am releasing the design into the public domain. Feel free to use this design in any way you want, commercial or otherwise.

If you want to print up a bunch of shirts and sell them, that's fine with me. If you want to make one and wear it next time Abe Foxman comes to your town, I would be thrilled. Click on the above image for a larger version. You can also go here for a very high-resolution version.
------------------
UPDATE: The "very high-resolution version" has been removed from Wikicommons.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Find this humor a bit weak, but I'd definitely stand up for all you politically incorrect comedians out there!
Any information why either Printfection or Wikimedia removed it?
Contacted the ADL about this? Did you directly contact you?
Anywhere else you posted the high resolution file?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


create & buy custom products at Zazzle